The Cherry Audio CA2600 is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer
The 2600 Like Never Before
The Cherry Audio CA2600 is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer. Every aspect of the original, from the quirky oscillator waves, to the powerful ladder filter, to the external audio input and preamp section was modeled with tremendous precision. Though it features similar functionality, it’s been thoughtfully updated for increased flexibility – with semi-normalled patch cabling, integrated effects, and no hidden windows or menus in the audio path, CA2600 delivers an unprecedented hands-on, “everything right in front of you, right now!,” vintage synthesis experience like no other.
Wildly flexible, capable of chunky basses, cutting leads, super-creative external audio processing, absolutely insane effects, and so much more, we believe you’ll find CA2600 to be the finest 2600 emulation ever created.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
- Over 300 presets
- Monophonic and duophonic voice modes
- Vintage-correct multi-mode filter with 12db and 24db slope
- Integrated, fully CV-controllable distortion, reverb, and delay with sync
- Sidechain audio input for external signal processing
- Flexible CV Routing
- Advanced, next-generation patch panel cabling system from Voltage Modular
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Advanced patch cabling with unlimited mults per jack, “quick patch” for rapid multiple destination routing, and click and drag movement of multiple connections
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Virtual instrument and effect plug-in versions included
- Voltage Processors section with additional VCA and 1/2-step quantizer
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Selectable blue, gray, or black/orange color schemes
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
CA2600 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of CA2600 is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12), 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 processor support. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.