808 Studio 2 was designed for cutting edge quality 808 sub bass. Perfect for hip hop and trap or any genre that requires a hard hitting bass synth.
With 808 studio 2 we went one step further by adding advanced features such as drag and drop modulation for advanced synthesis, and an advanced sequencer which allows overlapping notes to get that classic pitch glide effect used in trap music. 808 Studio 2 could inspire your next beat just by hitting one key.
808 Studio 2 can now also load samples, drag and drop onto the sampler or select from the many Kick and 808 samples included.
Multiple high quality and advanced effects are built in, such as the 3 band equalizer and Analog modeled Filter, with an epic sounding Chorus which can be applied only to the high end, so the sub part stays clean.
808 Studio 2 comes with 80 presets to get you started. Modifying any sound to your liking is super easy and will sound good with little effort.
From clean sub bass, to down and dirty basses, 808 studio is the perfect bass synth for the task.
Check out the video below and be sure to try the demo and see for yourself!
808 Studio Features
- 808 Bass Synth: Make 808 style bass and sub bass.
- Sampler: Drag and drop your own samples onto the sampler or select from the included samples.
- Sub Osc: Perfect for adding extra low end sub bass. Includes fat mode and overdrive.
- Oscillators: Two extra oscillators with their own dedicated lowpass filter.
- Sequencer: 808 studio has its own built in sequencer and comes with many sequences to get you started.
- Drag and drop modulation: Delve deeper into sound design by assigning Mod Envelopes or LFOs to almost any control.
- Effect Rack: 5 effects are available. The effects can be moved up or down in the rack. The Effects are Overdrive/Distortion, Compressor, 3 band equalizer, Chorus, and Filter containing both highpass and lowpass.
- Side chain: The side chain uses the Sample as its source and ‘ducks’ the volume of the rest of the oscillators and sub. This is useful if you have a Kick sample and you want the transient part to cut through so it hits harder.
- Preset Browser: Choose different banks, create your own banks and presets to share with others.
- Fully resizable HD interface: Drag the bottom right corner to make 808 bass synth the perfect size for your screen.