Apocalypse Percussion Micro is the compact starter edition of our acclaimed Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library.
Apocalypse Percussion Micro is the compact starter edition of our acclaimed Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library. This heavy cinematic drum library features a total of 28 hard-hitting ensemble articulations, including 6 concert snare drum sets, 5 large tom sets, 7 bass drum sets, 4 Indian Dhol sets, 3 Turkish Doumbek sets, 1 Irish Bodhrán (frame drum) articulation, one Egyptian Riq and a Greek Daf articulation, so you have access to a broad range of powerful sounds to create with. Apocalypse Percussion Micro has a simple and intuitive user interface with full articulation control, modular kit-building, dynamic arpeggiation and customizable FX routing, with 119 real-world and special effect convolution spaces.
Each articulation we performed by an ensemble of each drum type, ranging in size between 3 and 6 players in unison, for a massively epic sound. Each articulation sound set has 4 – 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round robin variations per note. We captured these instrument ensembles in the same bright, open hall that we recorded our legendary Olympus Symphonic Choir, Mercury Boy’s Choir, Montclarion Grand Piano, Struck Grand, Tuned Artillery and many other Soundiron libraries. the space and wide large-diaphragm close mic array give these drums a potent and aggressively open sound, with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation. This library also includes 15 custom sound-designed FX presets to expand your create options.
Buying this library at qualifies you for full credit toward Apocalypse Percussion Elements and the complete Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, so you can upgrade any time you like! Click the upgrade icon to contact us for more info. Product upgrades are only available exlusively here at soundiron.com.
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library comes equipped with a powerfully simple ensemble bank preset, a fully customizable 8-socket kit building “Megamixer” preset and our unique dual-layer tuned percussion system preset that lets you play any articulation as a pitched instrument over the whole key range and combine any two articulations together, each with their own fully independent control parameters.
- 3 master Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 28 drum ensemble articulations with 3 – 6 players, up to 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round-robins variations per velocity.
- 7 Bass Drum Articulations
- 6 Concert Snare Drum Articulations
- 4 Indian Dhol Drum Articulations
- 3 Turkish Doumbek Articulations
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (Frame Drum) Articulation
- 1 Egyptian Riq Drum Articulation
- 1 Greek Daf Drum Articulation
- Master ensemble preset.
- Dual-Layer chromatically pitched preset.
- Megamixer drum kit builder preset.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
MADE FOR KONTAKT PLAYER
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Product Version 2.0
- 283 MB Installed (332 MB wav source)
- 386 Samples
- 18 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.10 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.