FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!
From everyday echos to lush modulation
Vintage filters and creative effects
The stereo delay signal is routed through five unique effects and up to six analog-sounding filters,
and then routed back to the input with adjustable feedback.
Easily program your own delays using the well laid-out controls and interactive delay and filter displays.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
Easily setup ducking, wow and flutter, dynamic diffusion or more creative effects,
using Timeless’s unique and versatile modulation system.
Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn,
Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with
interactive help hints, CPU optimization, and much more.
- IMPROVED – Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
- NEW – Optional Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects to creatively color the feedbacked delay sound
- Analog tape delay or smooth time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- NEW – Up to 6 filters, which can be either the original, vintage LP/HP/BP filters or Bell/Shelving/Notch EQ filters
- NEW – Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
- IMPROVED – Improved the sound quality of overall feedback, the filters, and internal saturation
- IMPROVED – Feedback and cross-feedback, and modulatable freeze option
- Mid/side processing
- NEW – Ping-pong modes
- NEW – Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- IMPROVED – Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets
- IMPROVED – Interactive delay and filter displays
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- IMPROVED – Various interface sizes and Full Screen mode
- NEW – Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- NEW – Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Unique per-component presets for modulation sources and tap patterns
- IMPROVED – Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats