Vintage Accordion is a virtual instrument based on a vintage italian accordion made in Castelfidardo in the 60s years. It’s a result of a deep study about its special sound.
Vintage Accordion is a virtual instrument based on a vintage italian accordion made in Castelfidardo in the 60s years. It’s a result of a deep study about its special sound. Almost 1300 looped waveforms for a total of 2GB of memory storage, 4 velocity layers and 2 round robin. A filter simulate the harmonic variation of sounds during its dynamic range. Key-on and key-off noises have been implemented for a more realistic sound!
• Vintage “Titano Accordion” implementation
• 1289 Samples
• >1,8 GB Storage
• 96 kHz Sample rate
• 24 bit resolution
• All sample are perfectly looped
• 4 velocity layers
• 2 Round robin per layer
• Filter modulated by Expression (CC11)
• Tremolo effect modulated by Modulation wheel
• 7 accordion registers implemented
• key-on and key-off noises
• register change noises
• Key Switch for quick register change
• Adjustable volume for each voice (16″, 8″, 4″ and noise)
• right hand and left hand presets
• Powered by UVI Engine XT™
• Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
• UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
• UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
• Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
• PACE protection system (free iLok account required)