Quantum Leap Stormdrum 2 Pro Bundle
Quantum Leap Stormdrum 2 Pro Bundle
QUANTUM LEAP STORMDRUM 2
The sequel to QUANTUM LEAP STORMDRUM (one of the best selling acoustic percussion based virtual instruments ever released).
QUANTUM LEAP SD2 is over twice the size of the original Stormdrum, featuring over 12 Gigabytes of ALL NEW (except the included Metallica black drum kit from Ministry Of Rock) acoustic percussion instruments. The unique selection of drums and percussion included exceeds all other collections. As a sequel to STORMDRUM it sets new standards that will exceed the expectations of everyone who owns a QUANTUM LEAP product.
Also included are 100+ film score oriented MIDI PERFORMANCES, each with dozens of variations, intros and endings from bombastic to hypnotic. The PLAY software allows for millions of variations of each midi performance so you can create custom performances at any tempo without any loss of sound quality because the samples are not time-stretched, only the sequencer tempo is changed. Want to slow it down from 120 BPM to 50 BPM? Simply change the tempo of your sequence, the sounds will remain pristine. Want to change the tone to something more aggressive, or something more subtle? Simply change the dynamics and marvel as 24 velocity multi-sampled percussion creates a completely new sound. Want to tune, add effects or filters to specific drums? No problem. Want to mute specific sounds and play in your own parts? No problem. Sound replacement? No problem. Like the sound of a performance, but don’t like the rhythm? Simply use the current multi to create your own rhythms.
Drawing from the secret collections of three percussionists, QUANTUM LEAP SD2 – THE NEXT GENERATION features some of the most amazing, and unique multi-sampled percussion imaginable, all recorded with vintage Neumann microphones in the famous EASTWEST STUDIO ONE (formally United-Western) for that unmistakable Hollywood sound-stage vibe and a sound far beyond any other commercial percussion collection.
- Produced by NICK PHOENIX
- Includes over 12 Gigabytes of percussion insanity!
- Includes 100+ MIDI Performance files
Below are the minimum and recommended hardware and software specifications for using Opus on Windows and MacOS systems.
The chart below outlines the MacOS and Windows 64-bit operating systems and sequencers that are officially supported and fully tested with the latest version of Opus. Please note that while most Sequencers / DAWs are VST 2, VST 3, AU and AAX plug-in format compatible, only those listed in the chart below are officially supported.
|Product||Version||MacOS (10.13+)||Windows 10|
|EW Play 6 Stand-Alone||6.0+||YES||YES|
|EW Opus Stand-Alone||1.0+||YES||YES|
|Apple Logic Pro||10.0+||YES||–|
|Avid Pro Tools||2018.1+||YES||YES|
|Image-Line FL Studio||20+||YES||YES|
|Motu Digital Performer||9.0+||YES||YES|
|Presonus Studio One||4.0+||YES||YES|
|VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro||6.0+||YES||YES|
- (1) VST3 usage is recommended
- (2) Sibelius / Finale / Dorico notation programs work with Opus, but do not support the full feature set of some Opus/Play Libraries, such as those that use WordBuilder. Please contact support for details.
QUANTUM LEAP SD2 PRO is an expansion for Quantum Leap SD2 – The Next Generation with over 4 gigabytes of additional samples. QUANTUM LEAP SD2 PRO is only available as an upgrade to registered owners of SD2.
QUANTUM LEAP SD2 PRO features an additional 2.5 gigabytes of brand new recordings featuring tremendous new ensembles and solo percussion instruments. As a bonus, you will receive an additional 1.5 gigabytes of the best multi-samples from the original QUANTUM LEAP STORMDRUM.
QUANTUM LEAP SD2 PRO and QUANTUM LEAP SD2 contain a combined total of over 16 gigabytes of the best acoustic percussion instruments currently available. The unique selection of drums and percussion included exceeds all other collections. As a sequel to STORMDRUM and SD2 all together set new standards that will exceed the expectations of everyone who owns a QUANTUM LEAP product.
New Ensemble Instruments
- Chinese Lion drums: 3 giant drums played by 6 percussionists
- Middle Earth Ensemble: Performed by 8 percussionists playing various bass drums, floor drums and small toms. These are the best sounding big drums we have ever done.
- Persian Battle Drums: 2 large battle drums
- Trailer Toms: A set of 8 huge tom ensembles, Out of the box trailer sound. Middle Earth + Trailer Toms = SCARY
New Solo Instruments
- Mridangam: 2 headed Indian drum capable of dozens of tones like tablas, but with a different harmonic structure. Played by a lifetime Mridangam master. 10 way round robin program that captures every aspect of this instrument. 1000 perfect samples whittled down from 3000 samples taken originally.
- Brushed Percussion: Following in the tradition of the brushed percussion from SD2, we sampled 10 new drums played with a variety of brushed techniques.
- Khamak: Rare Indian stringed percussion instrument with a wild sound.
- Daf: Persian hand drum. Beautiful high pitched drum.
- Chinese Toms: Beautiful sounding Chinese toms set of 4.
- Chinese Gongs: Various new Chinese gongs played with many techniques.
- Chinese Cymbals: Various new Chinese cymbals played with many techniques.
- Chinese Blocks: Chinese blocks.